Do you need assistance with a holiday accident claim?
Holidays are a time for relaxation, rest and fun. That’s why it’s especially upsetting to be injured on holiday and is why, if this has happened to you, you need an expert solicitor to help you recover compensation. This is for the pain and suffering associated with your injuries and any other losses, which could also include loss of enjoyment of the holiday, as well as things like loss of earnings.
How can Moray Claims help you?
We can give you holiday accident claims advice for injuries sustained both abroad and in the UK. This includes advice as to whether you have a basis for an accident injury claim and, if so, leading you through the whole process. Whilst you get on with the business of recovering from your injuries, we will take care of your claim.
What sorts of holiday accident injury claims are there?
Accidents can occur in a wide range of circumstances, and a claim may be possible as a result of:
- Holiday Apartment Injuries. These can be the result of slippery floor tiles or non-safety glass in patio doors, or some other defect. We can make an investigation and advise whether you have grounds to make a holiday accident claim
- Water-related accidents. This includes swimming pool accidents and open water accidents involving boat propellers, or being hit by a boat whilst swimming
- Injuries sustained on the journey to or from the holiday. If you are injured on a plane or a ship, different rules apply – shorter time limits, in particular – and it is therefore especially important to obtain early advice
How we help you
- In most cases you keep 100% of your compensation
- You pay nothing if you lose your claim
- Your claim handled by an expert personal injury solicitor
How much will it cost to claim?
In most cases – nothing. Moray Claims does not believe the individual who has suffered already should have to pay to recover compensation for their injuries and expenses. Therefore, you usually do not need to pay for our services. Whilst many claims companies and solicitors will make an additional charge for their services, we try our best not to do that. Click to see the section on claim process for full details of how this works.
Let us put you back on the fast track to recovery!
If you would like Moray Claims’ expert holiday accident injury claims solicitors to help you with your claim please call us on 01343 544077 or send us a Free Online Enquiry and we will get back in touch with you as quickly as possible.
We are here to help you from 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday and between 9am-4pm Friday.