Have you been injured in a motorbike accident?
Our solicitors are the best people to help you with a motorcycle accident injury claim. If you have been involved in a motorbike accident, you need sympathetic legal help quickly and efficiently. You do not need to be left alone to cope and we have the expertise and desire to help.
Why choose us for your motorbike accident injury claim?
- Our two principal personal injury claim solicitors (Marie Morrison and Peter Brash of Grigor & Young) have over 40 years’ experience between them in dealing with whiplash/road accident compensation claims
- Both Marie and Peter are members of the Association of Personal Injury Solicitors (APIL) and both of them are accredited by APIL at Senior Litigator level and by the Law Society of Scotland as specialists in personal injury law
- The Elgin office of Grigor & Young is an APIL corporate-accredited office
- In most cases you keep 100% of your compensation
- You pay nothing if you lose your claim
How much will it cost to claim?
In most cases – nothing. Moray Claims does not believe the individual who has suffered already should have to pay to recover compensation for their injuries and expenses. Therefore, you usually do not need to pay for our services. Whilst many claims companies and solicitors will make an additional charge for their services, we try our best not to do that.
Click to see the section on claim process for full details of how this works.
How we can help
If you would like Moray Claims’ specialist Motorbike accident claim Solicitors to help you with your claim please call us on 01343 544077 or send us a Free Online Enquiry and we will come back to you as quickly as possible. We are here to help you from 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday and between 9am-4pm Friday.