Our solicitors are well-placed to help you with all types of car accident injury claims.
If you have been involved in a car accident, you need sympathetic legal help quickly and efficiently. You do not need to be left alone to cope, and we have the expertise and desire to help.
Suffering from a whiplash injury? Click to see our separate whiplash injury section.
In our view, it is very important that you should get independent legal advice.
In other words, if you need to make a personal injury claim, you should get help from a solicitor you appoint yourself. You should avoid being lured by the promises of help from the other party’s own motor insurers, for example.
Our advice is that it is generally against your best interests to settle your personal injury claim directly with the third party insurers.
On this website, you will find help with the sorts of questions your personal injury solicitor is going to need answered in order to help you with your car accident claim as fully and efficiently as possible.
This important information includes the circumstances of the accident and also the nature and extent of the injuries – and consequential losses – you have suffered.
Why choose us for your car accident claim?
- Our two principal personal injury claim solicitors, (Marie Morrison and Peter Brash) have over 30 years’ experience between them in dealing with road accident compensation claims.
- Marie and Peter are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and both are accredited by APIL at Senior Litigator level.
- The Elgin office of Grigor & Young holds corporate accreditation from APIL.
- Peter is accredited by the Law Society of Scotland as a Specialist in Personal Injury Law.
- In most cases, you keep 100% of your compensation.
- You pay nothing if you lose your claim.
How much will it cost to claim?
In most cases – nothing.
Moray Claims / Grigor & Young do not believe that an individual who has suffered already should have to pay to recover compensation for their injuries and expenses.
Therefore, you usually do not need to pay for our services.
Whilst many claims companies and solicitors will make an additional charge for their services, we try our best not to do that.
Click to see the section on claims process for full details of how this works.
Let Moray Claims put you on the fast track to recovery!
If you would like Moray Claims’ expert Road Accident and Whiplash Solicitors to help you with your claim please call us on 01343 544077 or send us a Free Claim Enquiry and we will get back in touch with you as quickly as possible.
We are here to help you from 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday and between 9am-4pm Friday.