Whiplash Road Accident
Moray Claims are the best people to help you with all whiplash/road accident injury claims where your accident happened in or near Moray, or where you live in or close to Moray.
If you have been involved in a road accident, you don’t want to be left alone to cope with what can be very distressing time. Our team has the expertise and dedication to provide you with speedy yet sympathetic legal help, taking the stress out of any road accident injury claim.
Why choose us for your whiplash accident claim?
- Our two principal personal injury claim solicitors, (Marie Morrison and Peter Brash) have over 40 years experience between them in dealing with whiplash/road accident compensation claims.
- Peter and Marie are members of the Association of Personal Injury Solicitors (APIL) and both of them are accredited by APIL at Senior Litigator level and by the Law Society of Scotland as a Specialist in Personal Injury Law.
- The Elgin office of Grigor & Young (‘Moray Claims’ is a trading name of Grigor & Young) holds corporate accreditation from APIL.
- In most cases, you keep 100% of your compensation.
- You pay nothing, if you lose your claim.
How much will it cost to claim?
In most cases – nothing.
Moray Claims does not believe the individual who has suffered already should have to pay to recover compensation for their injuries and expenses. Therefore, you usually do not need to pay for our services. Whilst many claims companies and solicitors will make an additional charge for their services, we try our best not to do that.
How is that possible? Several articles on this website deal with the issue of legal costs and how it is possible for your solicitor to charge nothing to you and yet still make money as a result of your claim. In many cases, solicitors will expect to take a proportion of your compensation as part of payment for their services in the event that your claim is successful – something we often refer to as the ‘hidden cost’ of personal injury claims.
Click to see the section on claims process for full details of how this works with Moray Claims.
Let Moray Claims put you on the fast track to recovery.
We can also help you if you have been injured as a result of an accident where you were a passenger on board a bus or coach.
How we can help
If you would like Moray Claims’ specialist road accident and whiplash solicitors (Peter and Marie) to help you with your claim please call us on 01343 544077 or send us a Free Online Enquiry and we will get back in touch with you as quickly as possible.
We are here to help you from 9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and between 9am – 4pm Friday. Outwith these hours, if you send us a Free Online Enquiry, we will usually get back to you within a few hours.